Veneers & Cladding
Ōamaru Stone limestone veneers and cladding should be installed by a Stonemason or Block Layer experienced in installing our limestone products.
Once installed, Ōamaru Stone is durable and easy to maintain.
The information below provides important advice and instructions about:
- Installing Ōamaru Stone veneers
- Cleaning cladding / Treating moss & mould
- Sealing & Resealing cladding
- Recommended Products for Cleaning, Sealing & Slip fixing (Some of which can be purchased from us)
- Stonemasons & Block Layers in New Zealand with experience in laying Ōamaru Stone limestone
We hope you find the information helpful. If you have other installation, care, and maintenance questions about Ōamaru Stone limestone, please get in touch with us:
03 433 1134
Weekdays: 7am – 5pm
Weekends & Holidays: Closed